Monday, July 16, 2012

Making Magic.


[I'm having more problems with the text, You can read it if you highlite it though. Sorry.]
In my spare time I have been making custom cards for Magic the Gathering, About once a week I will showcase a bit of my work.
This weeks card:
And the token:
As you may have gathered I am a big fan of H.P Lovecraft's work.
[I do not own the artwork on either card, Nor do I know who the artist is for the token, If you look I gave credit to the artist for the first card. If anyone knows who did the art on the token please email me. Also I am not making any form of profit off of this, I make these cards for fun and nothing else. If you want a custom card of your own email me at zetto1995@hotmail.ca and I will tell you what I will need to make the card.]

No comments:

Post a Comment