Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's drafty in here.

[Every week I play a Magic Booster Draft, I will post the high lights of it here.]
This week I drafted blue, That turned out to be a big mistake. The two guys on either side of me were also drafting blue and as such they took all the good cards before I could get the chance to draft anything. It sucked. The only rare I managed to draft was a Void Stalker though I did manage to trade a Master of the Pearl Trident from my collection for two copy's of Lotus Petal. A lot of people under value the Petal just because it's not as broken as Black Lotus or the Mox cards, Of course it's not as broken! If is was any stronger it would be restricted. If your deck is anything other than dredge and does not benefit from a few petals you are doing something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment